Haven't been on here in a long time

by Dustin 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I haven't been on here in a long time, so I was just checking it out. Lots of new faces and some of the same I was used to seeing. Anyways I am still alive suprisingly lol. (lots of wild times recently) Was just thinking about my old life today and figured I swing on here and look some people up to see howthey are doing.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey, Dustin!

I remember you!! I remember your DA letter and a few other things from around that time.

What have you been up to lately??

-Aude.

PS: I had to open a new JWD account since I lost my password when I moved. You and I actually joined JWD at about the same time.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hah just been out causing lots of trouble. Playing in a rock band and singing about all the fun scars being an ex jw leaves. Actually life has been pretty good. Still living in Wisconsin for some reason though. Nice to hear from you.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Great!

I'm glad you are out living your life.

My brother is in a band (drummer). He's been playing at some of the well-known LA clubs. It's his passion and he finally learned the importance of holding on to his day job!

Enjoy!!

-Aude.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Welcome back and nice to meet you!!

Lady Liberty

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey Dustin,

Nice to have you visit with us apostates! You ought to hang out more often! Thanks for coming by!

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I haven't been around vary much eather but, I still come around to see whats going on... Hello to everbody...

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

DUSTIN!!!

We missed you!!! Glad to hear you're doing well and thanks for coming back to visit us!

Don't be a stranger!!!

We're having another ABC fest in August, here in Marshfield....come and join us!....PM us for more info!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

It's good to see you, Dustin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit