A former post...

by EC 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• EC
    EC

I have tried to look back and find a post....but can't! It was a very good letter written by someone...a woman...and one thing I remember in it was the comparrison of the WTS to the hallways of 9/11...like if someone kept leading you out the wrong way....I hope someone remembers...I thought I bookmarked it, but I guess I didn't. Thanks so much for your help!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I can't help - but if you responded on that post/topic, then you could look at all of YOUR past postings and you may find it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hi, EC! I thought we'd lost you! Good to see you back again. Have you still been lurking?

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

This DA letter by BlackSwan of Memphis mentions about the WTC in the last few paragraphs:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/105057/1.ashx

YoursChelbie

• EC
    EC

Hooray! I found it...thanks so much!

Yes I am still here and lurking some...just had to let it go for a while and move on...I tend to get so obsessive about stuff...but now the pressure is back with the DC coming up and all!!!

How are things going with you, Auldsoul?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

EC,

I've been better. But I have been very much worse. I have meds now, though...so, I am on the mend. Just trying to use the time to get the ol' brain into some healthful patterns of thought.

Best of luck managing the stresses of the DC. You know we are here if you need to vent.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit