Ray Franz and the conspiracy's theory

by chasson 8 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Hi all,

has someone asked Ray Franz about what he thinks about the springmeier's theory ?

I am interested.

Bye

Charles

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

oh my god he's still alive? i thought he died...whoops...my bad. (no i'm not putting down anyone)

"I heard him talking to me; I did not listen. I heard him praying for me; I did not listen. I heard him crying for me; I still did not listen. Then I heard he died for me; and by this point all I had lived for mean't nothing." ~FiveShadows

• Celia
    Celia

SPRINGMEIER'S THEORY ? de quoi s'agit-il ?
    What is that all about ?
    Explanations, please !
    Celia

• chasson
    chasson

Salut Celia,

The theory of Springmeier is that all the cults are in connection with freemasonry to destroy the christianity.

Springmeier used some false document of the nazi's era.

http://www.multimania.com/xmd/

Bye

Charles

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    The theory of Springmeier is that all the cults are in connection with freemasonry to destroy the christiani

but dubs aren't a cult

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Chasson: I have never heard of this theory, but its existence does not surprise me. There are hundreds of 'conspiracy' theories around to fit every sort of idea. If I get a chance, I will ask Ray what he thinks. My guess is that he likely does not buy into such things.

Cults come and go for a variety of reasons, and usually have no connection to one another, unless one cult breaks off from another. But worldwide conspiracies and those carried on from one genereation to the next, such as teh so-called 'illumnati' are nothing more than fiction invented by people with too much time on their hands.

Amazing

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Amazing,

Could you send me in private the e-mail of Ray, i want to explain him in details the problem and ask him about the connection between Russell and Masonry ?

Thanks in advance.

I would be interested in the translation of his two books in french too.

Bye

Charles

• msil
    msil

Since Christianity itself is a cult this theory makes no sense.

• sf
    sf

"teh so-called 'illumnati' are nothing more than fiction invented by people with too much time on their hands."

Just how solid is that belief system you've got there Amazing? I'm curious.

Sincerely, sKally WWW(more than ever now) klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit