'Jehovah’s Day Approaches'

by Shazard 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shazard
    Shazard

On May 1, 1998, Watchtower published an article entitled 'Jehovah’s Day Approaches'
    Can anybody provide me with scan. Exactly scan, coz no Witness (I guess) will believe that it was printed in Watchtower

• Shazard
  • nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

I looked in my Watchtower Library CDrom. It is entitled "Jehovahs Day is Near" It's comparing modern day to prophecies in Joel, but I don't know how to put it on here.

• Shazard
    Shazard

Is that article really speaking about locust in Joel and Revelation 9 as Jehovah's Witnesses and Abadon as Jesus Christ himself? I guess CD is not reliable source allready, as they change and edit it.
    Also is it scanned ther? I guess it is plain text only. It would be nice to have real paper scan of the article if it really talks about the things.

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

It does say something about locusts but I didn't read the whole thing. If you want to you can pm me with your e-mail and I will attach it to an e-mail. Other than that I don't know how I could send it because I don't have the actual magazine so I can't scan it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit