ATC's Artist Trading Cards

by Panda 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

OKAY so the 3 digit temps are here and I'll be spending loads of time indoors because of my chronic urticaria. So since I've been into various artsy-craftsy stuff I've found this really cool way to swap art with other would be artists. So have you heard of ATC swaps? It's so cool. I even swap with people in the Netherlands, the UK, Canada (I guess thats technically the UK), Australia, New Zealand and of course here in the states. I've met some interesting people. Some eccentric (the way I like 'em) and some really good artists. I mainly do rubber stamping collaged with ephemera and also acrylic painting combined with computer art. Well , I'll still spend tons of time reading and taking care of critters.

So give this a try. ATC's are to be traded not sold. They are the size of playing cards 2 1/2" X 3 1/2". In fact you could even use playing cards by simply sanding the number side and putting your work on the new surface. Anyway there are tons of places to trade online and at art shows.

Enjoy this during the summer and don't think about the fact that you work all day to pay for AC all night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit