Best and Worst Movies

by thewiz 0 Replies latest social entertainment

• thewiz
    thewiz

The best movies I have ever seen are...

Cinema Paradiso - The whole thing is just perfect.

Close Encounters of the third kind. Although, I don't believe in "aliens" I love the fantasy.

Jaws -scared me out of the water from diving, we went at night to catch lobster. when something moved, other than a lobster, it scared the bejesus outta me.

Maybe it's a cliche - but I really liked Citizen Kane. Especially the line where the guy says he remembers seeing a lady on the ferry only once for a few seconds, but he's always managed to remember her after all these years, silly really. And the fact that something as small as a sled made all the difference in a life desired, and a life left wanting, that was sadly unfulfilled.

Schindler's List a story that really needed to be told. Excelleant acting by all. So sickeningly sad. Watching makes you think you are watching the real thing. Also, that redemption can come in many forms, and that hope springs eternal. Would not have been the same moive if done in color.

Many Les Miserbale' themes movies/plays/book/and the british musical soundtrack -except for the movie with Leam Nesson. I was hoping for better but it really was bad.

---

One of the worst movie I have ever seen, has to be...

National Lampoons Senior Road Trip. It goes back to mid-90's I think. This film has no real point or plot. Kids doing things out of complete disregard. Drinking, taking drugs, disrespect for authority. Smash-'em up bang-'em up. talking to the president of the USA on education and the 'president" believes them even though half of them are drunk or high. Pointless destrcution that really has nothing to do with the story line. Crude.

Very gratuitous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit