Serve Jehovah get everlasting life don't serve get everlasting death

by Brokeback Watchtower 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Jehovah's personality is explosive with no guarantees he won't blow a head gasket and destroy your ass for some petty offense.

I know the JWs claim Jehovah always keeps his word and once you get to heaven or pass the final test you got guaranteed everlasting life. But when we look in the bible Jehovah seems to kill even his worshipers over trifles, so who is to say that someday he won't get pissed off and destroy the whole human race and start all over again?

While I don't believe the bible or what the wt Corporation teaches about Jehovah personality, if what they say is true then I would much rather die than live an eternity under the whims of such a capricious Jehovah.

The reward system the bible has promoted is really terrible and not to be grasped at.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    "Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took their respective firepans, and after putting fire in them, placed incense on it and offered strange fire before the LORD, which He had not commanded them. 2And fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed them, and they died before the LORD." Leviticus 10: 1-2

Nothing like burning people to death for trying to worship him. Sounds like a real nice guy.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

or killing the person trying to protect your ark.

But when they came to the threshing floor of Na′con, Uz′zah thrust his hand out to the Ark of the true God and grabbed hold of it,+ for the cattle nearly upset it.

At that Jehovah’s anger blazed against Uz′zah, and the true God struck him down+ there for his irreverent act,+ and he died there beside the Ark of the true God.

2 Sam 6:6

• Half banana
    Half banana

Touch my ark?..I'll kill you!

I'm glad now not to worship anything...everyone: stop worshipping, it does your head in!

• prologos
    prologos
    Nadab, Abihu, Uzzah, stories written by the Levites, keepers of the scrolls, written with what purpose? to insure their monopoly on the mammon, the +10% revenue. Like the old kingdom song said: "-- some picture God cruel.-- and wt does just that, with their eternal death by fire /, the eternal worms. Nice people, the wt writers too, modern-day Levites, foisting their ever changing stories on the gullible for what purpose? to bolster their monopoly on power, on the revenue.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Nothing like burning people to death for trying to worship him

Image result for god

'any muthaf*kka worship me da wrong way, ah'm gonna fry his ass. Fo' shizzle'

I'm sure Outlaw can do better - I'm just a beginner

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    ^^^^^^^Turns out I really am a beginner - my picture of God wouldn't copy and paste properly. Sh1t! ^^^^^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit