What's ISO and how can I learn to love it?

by moggy lover 5 Replies latest jw friends

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

HELP WANTED [Only those with magic wands need apply]

OK . So I downloaded the WTS Bookshelf cd from the site Reexamine.com.

I then burned it onto my own cd using my nero burner

Tried installing it but no go. Where did I goof ?

There used to be instructions on the site for installing something called iso which helps opening these files. Where do I get it and when do I use this iso? After download? Before? Before burning?

Now remember to be gentle with me, its my first time -so explanations using monosyllabic words will be greatly appreciated.

Ta

• KW13
    KW13

Well you want to BURN AN ISO not nero express...

You could download Winrar and extract the contents of the .iso file and then install from your computer that way, do a Hard Disk install.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

The first thing you want to do is open Nero. Not Nero Express but Nero Burning Rom

Once open, close all the pop up windows that always open when Nero Burning Rom is opened. From there, on the top toolbar, select recorder, then burn image.

A window will open asking you to select the file. You will notice on the bottom that it is asking specifically for an .iso, .nrg, or .cue file. Select the directory that your .iso file resides in and push the open button.

Unfortunately at this moment I dont have any .iso files on my PC, but from here its as simple as pushing the burn button.... and you are done!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Nicely done presentation, pr!

How would you like to give next Sunday's Public Talk?

:)

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

lol... I'll pass thank you. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

lol... I'll pass thank you. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest