Battle of Armageddon - South Park

by Irreverent 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I am relieved to finally realize how the great battle of Armageddon is to play out. Thanks to Kenny, Jesus' army defeats Satan's army in a battle even greater than Star Wars. Alleluia.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I loved how Michael the Archangel kept taking long sniffs of his felt-tip marker while he was drawing up the battle plans :)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lmao............hi Irreverent! I'm pleased to meet you.........your more vociferous mate is usually center stage on JWD...........anyways, I, too, am a South Park fan..........I am truly amazed at how far they are allowed to push the envelope with each show..........hats off to them!

Ter

• bebu
    bebu

Is it now JW's turn for a spoof??? Please say yes....

bebu

• jgnat
    jgnat

KEWL!

By the way, how in the EVER did you wrest the computer away from Blondie?

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Hey, I wear the pants in this family. and I'll tell Blondie when she gets to use the computer. Submission, Baby !!!

• blondie
    blondie

He uses the computer just like he did now, at work and like I'm doing. He can use the computer at home too, he just prefers watching the Hawkey games.

Blondie

• jaredg
    jaredg

man i loved that episode....kenny saves the world by playing a PSP, jesus is addicted to sniffing markers and da da da daaaaaahhhh.....the corrrect religion is morman....dooh

• free2beme
    free2beme

They would have used an Asian to do it, but sadly the Asian who made it to level 60 has no soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit