Is Trojan doing OK?

by TheListener 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

It's been over two months since Trojan posted. I hope he is doing ok.

I know things can be difficult in his situation; but Trojan if you are reading this I wish you the best of luck and hope you can begin to post once again.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Listener,

Thanks for bringing this up. I remember Trojan and now I'm wondering just as you are. I hope all is well with him.

HappyDad

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

He's ok. He just had to go quiet for awhile. He'll be back, in the words of the Watchtower Society, "soon" and "in his own time".

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've been thinking about him as well. It must be tough to be in his position.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Thanks for the information Elsewhere.

Good luck Trojan. We're here for you when you need us.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I'm so glad you started this thread.....I've been thinking of him a lot lately and wondering how he was.

Trojan, we can't wait to hear from you again. I hope all is well with you. - freedomlover

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Remember Brothers, wait on Jehovah.

Don't run ahead of the organization.

• belbab
    belbab

Trojan is doing fine. For about a year and a half he has been posting on this board under the name of BluePill2. He forgot his previous email and had to sign up with a new account.

If anyone has a means of contacting him, send me a message as there is an urgent matter pending and his input would be very helpful.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit