Book Exchange

by damselfly 7 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

In an attempt to get organized I'm clearing out a lot of my possesions. I have several books that I no longer need and would like to pass them on to people who could benefit from them.

I have to give away;
    Toxic Faith - Experience Healing from Painful Spirtual Abuse. Authors Stephen Arteburn & Jack Felton ISBN 0-87788-825-6
    (I purchased this used and it has been heavily highlited in some passages and has some margin notes by the previous owner)

The Courage to Heal - A Guide for Woman Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse. Authors Ellen Bass & Laura Davis ISBN 0-06-096234-8
    (Also purchased used, has highlighting on a few pages but it is very, very minimal)

I'm proposing an exchange program where;

-The giver will cover the costs of mailing them pretty much anywhere within reason.
    - The person receiving the books will pass them on in a similiar manner
    OR
    - offer different books they no longer need to the board in the way

I think this good be a good way of passing on info that helped us out when we needed it. I know that there are oodles of books that I would have loved to have gotten my hands but couldn't afford at the time, which is why I am willing to cover the shipping costs.

Or it could just be a way to get all our summer reading lists completed faster : )

Pm me if you want one or both. I can recieve PMs but can't send them so include an email address if you want a reply back.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

*ahem*

Free books up for grabs

Dams

• LDH
    LDH

LOL at Dams.

Great idea.

I can't even read the ones I have. Working on "King of California" and "Guns Germs and Steel"

• damselfly
    damselfly

Toxic Faith has been claimed by a poster.

Still free and waiting to arrive at a good home is;

The Courage to Heal - A Guide for Woman Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse. Authors Ellen Bass & Laura Davis ISBN 0-06-096234-8

(Also purchased used, has highlighting on a few pages but it is very, very minimal)

Dams

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

BOOKS!!!

You have a PM.

I'll have to check my books when I get home. Last time I moved the movers complained bitterly. I should probably let some go.

W

• damselfly
    damselfly

Finally Free ~ I've just emailed you, someone claimed the book minutes before you did. Sorry.

But on the bright side I can now stalk you via email ;-D I'm sure that's what you've always wanted!

Everyone feel free to post any books they no longer want/need.

Dams

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    But on the bright side I can now stalk you via email ;-D I'm sure that's what you've always wanted!

Being stalked can do wonders for a guy's ego! I can hardly wait!

W

• damselfly
    damselfly

Toxic Faith just got mailed out and should arrive at your house within 2 weeks. You know who you are :-)

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit