I just got witnessed at!

by Willow Tree 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Willow Tree
    Willow Tree

This shows these idiots for what they are. I was waiting for the bus, and this JW comes out of his house and tries to give me one of his tracts. So, I tell him I'm not interested. He clearly doesnt remember me but I recognised him. He wont take no for an answer, and I wont take his poison. Eventually he went on to pester the others in the bus stop.

Then, like magic, more JW's (probably elders by the looks of them) appear. Seems he was doing a sly witness to look busy in front of his brothers. How lame!! None of the other people in the bus stop wanted to know either.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

And I bet when the bus turned up, there were another 5 with it! (Funny how buses and Witnesses travel together like that...)

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Exactly the same thing happened to me a few months ago. Young, pretty girl tried to "place" a pamphlet/brochure with me at a bus stop. I said "no thank you, I was raised in the jws, and I can assure you that I am not interested". Then she had the audacity to say "ok, so you`ve made your choice then". Which in jw-terms of course means "ok, so you decided to walk away from Jehovah and die in Armageddon". How impolite, lol.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Then she had the audacity to say "ok, so you`ve made your choice then".

You should have said: "And so will you, when you wake up to it all..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit