To the Elders of the Hiawatha Congregation in Minneapolis, MN, USA

by ColdRedRain 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hi. It's former "Brother" Lucas. You may have noticed that I've been attending the meetings latley. I haven't returned to my vomit (Which is an apt term to refer to your cult). I was rather strongarmed into going back because I called my dear mother on her abusive past towards me and I had a sudden flashback and lost my control and screamed at her, and she told me I either had to attend the meeting or leave the house.

As much as you would like to tell everybody in the hall "Look at former brother Lucas, he used to be apostate and now he's coming back to the hall", get the message straight, I have no interest in returning to your religion. Everybody in your fucking hall is smug and patronizing and treats outsiders like shit. Which, BTW, is a perfect reflection of your church.

Oh, and by the way, me and D*** had a conversation, and from what he told me, he already knew about the UN incident. I wonder how he knew? Could it be that he's been surfing the XJWnet? Anyways, I'd like you guys to know that I do not consider your racket "The Truth" and now I know that you guys surf XJW sites. I hope you guys learn alot.

[email protected] . You can mail me and tell me how I'm going to die in armageddon as much as you want. You and I both know it's not going to happen.

• crazies
    crazies

nicely put!!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Way to go brotha'

Tell em' like it is!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

woohoo!! Take your power back, man!!!!

Share this

Google+