Hey "apostates", we've got a competition

by zagor 8 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Did any of you see this site before?

http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/

apparently the site was actually a response to e-watchman but it is certainly fun to read, have a look

• desertlily
    desertlily

FYI Brothers and Sisters:

The site's owner is "Al", a former e-watchman supporter and moderator, who now has "issues".

I truly believe Jah and Jesus are lovingly directing truthseekers in dire need of "healing" to brother Robert King's and brother Timothy Kline's websites for Scriptural answers to the WTS turning on the sheep in its care, in spite of "Al's" un-Christlike rantings.

http://jehovahsjudgment.com/index.html

Much Christian Love and Light to All

sis Lee

• vitty
    vitty

I think these sites are great, I wonder how long it will take before it becomes apostate. Remember this one started as pro-witness.

• Confession
    Confession

Great point, Vitty. One truth I've recognized regarding the WTS: "Knowledge is their enemy."

The more that people are willing to think and reason, the more they will come to be bothered by things that will lead all but only the most brain-locked or weak-minded JW out of the organization.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

According to the WTS, Robert King is apostate. So this guy has apostasized from an apostate, making him a 2nd Generation Apostate , once removed.

So is he a branch of truth - or a leaf of truth? Heheee.

Jeff

• daystar
    daystar

Ignorance makes me sad.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I looked at the thread at that site that asks; Can the anointed today properly be compared to Moses?

These people just build assertion on top of assertion. And they use a lot of twisted scriptures to do so. For instance one defends the 'anointed' filling the postion of Moses by stating that in Jesus' absence they would do so - yet they assume that the anointed only began to do so in 1919. My question would be, if they would let me on the board - which they of course won't - Wasn't Jesus absent from 30CE till today? Where the hell were these 'anointed' for the previous 1900 years? Good God!!!!

Jeff

• zagor
    zagor

How's this for an introduction to a site, lol

Welcome. This board is designed as a tool for critical research and discussion regarding the Future Judgment View, a teaching of the apostate e-Watchman sect. It is for real Jehovah's Witnesses only. If you are a member of the public or an ex-JW, please go elsewhere as this is not for you. If you are already a member, but have lost your password
  • Poztate
    Poztate
    Great point, Vitty. One truth I've recognized regarding the WTS: "Knowledge is their enemy."

Ah the mantra of the WTS...I see nothing...I hear nothing...I KNOW NOTHING..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit