PROTEST RALLY AT WATCHTOWER SOCIETY HEADQUARTERS - GEORGETOWN

by SHUNNED FATHER 3 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

We had a fun time last June at the Protest and afterward we got together for a meal. I hope to see you this June. Last June , I was invited to the CTV Television Studio and was interviewed live on Canada AM which is shown from coast to coast. They took a close up shot of the "SAVE THE CHILDREN" poster which has the AWAKE shown on it which honours the deaths of JW children. The protest the day before at the Ontario Legistlature was the top news story in Toronto. This kind of news coverage is very important in exposing the Watchtower and more valuable than what money can buy. In the months of February and March , my story was in the World News four times. The Judge decided that my lawsuit can go to Trial. It was covered by Associated Press, CNN and Forbes Magazine. We are making History and I hope you can be part of it.The upcoming Protests are:

- Friday, June 23rd at Osgoode Hall, Toronto, Ontario.

- Saturday, June 24th at the Watchtower Society Headquarters, Georgetown, Ontario.

Both Protests will begin at 12:00 noon. It is important to be there at 12:00 noon because that is when the Press Conference begins. You are welcomed to tell your story to the media. Please reply if you can attend. I hope to see you soon.

[email protected]

Lawrence Hughes

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'd go if I was in the province. Let us know if you're going to be on Canada AM again.

Dams

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I wish you best regards and success

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Thanks for keeping us posted. Hope you have received enough contributions towards the trial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit