YO! I'll be a monkeys uncle!

by spoils_useful_habits 7 Replies latest jw friends

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Well, I'll be a monkeys uncle,lol. I Didnt think anyone would notice my greeting, great to hear from you all....a little bout me, I'm one of 10 including mom......Mom and 2 sisters are baptized jw's, Dads dead, he never really liked the JW's but tolerated my moms religion, 1 brother(used to be an elder)is DF'd as well as another sister. 4 more brothers, 1 is baptized but doesnt attend meetings anymore, that doesn't make him cool or anything(he's the biggest asshole this side of the rio grande!) another thinks he's a JW, spewing scriptures at you all day long! but doesn't have the balls or desire to quit drinking and smoking, lol. 1 bro is a crackhead(the one we dont talk about) another bro works for the government(oh wait this is the one we dont talk about!)........and then theres me,(never baptized, no meetings, no memorials for 2 years!) the youngest and definitely the smartest(smartass) of the bunch, bordering on genius. I'm the one parents in the congregation warned their kids about, lol........ Anyway, we are all in competition with each other and absolutely despise one another....... So there it is, the next time your at the grocery store and you see a canister of "mixed nuts" please think of us!....and to think we all grew up in this "beautiful, loving, family oriented, God fearing religion, lol.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Welcome spoils_useful_habits. You remind me of my spunky little sister - she is the baby of the family too and was also smart enough never to fall for it! I like your introduction; you tell good stories. And I can see from your experience you have come to just the right place. People here are great.

Good Girl

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow, sounds like my family, only mine is smaller!!! Welcome!

• unique1
    unique1

NINE CHILDREN???!!!! Your mother must stay exhausted.

Welcome to the board. It is awesome you were smart enough to stay unbaptized as a kid. Good show.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Glad you found us Spoil_useful_habits.

Welcome, sounds like you have a mixed bag of siblings in your family. Hope you find lots of friends here.

Balsam

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi spoils useful habits! Welcome!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Once there who lived in a shoe

And had too many kids to handle

So when they all grew

She moved into a sandal!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    I Didnt think anyone would notice my greeting, great to hear from you all

Dont be suprised. I know I personally can only talk WTBS cult stuff for a short period before it looses my attention. A simple YO! greeting can go a long way.

Welcome to the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit