Sunpar's Words - May 21, 2006

by TuningFork 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

Sunpar's Words - May 21, 2006

The bible is just a book of clues to jog your memory in the age of DNA activation (the cellular remembrance of who you are). Clues are just that, clues. They have only meaning for the individual. I could share the insights of have gleaned from the clues but they would make no sense to anyone but me - for I have sought understanding from within and my within is uniquely individual to me.

If I am the god of myself.... then I understand the statement or clue "put no other gods before me." How can you put a god before you that is you. It's fairly simple if you but open your eyes to see.

The church (drug-lord) does not want their users to become "drug free." If they become "drug free (religion free)", they will then begin to think on their own. Drug lord says, "CAN'T HAVE THAT! HERE, HAVE ANOTHER HIT!" And another Sunday comes and goes.

Love yourself enough to ask questions. If you do not know history, it is fated to repeat. It's up to you: do not ask questions and be subject to fate or do you ask questions and evolve with change. The latter is your free will to do so, might I even say, your divine free will to do so.

Ponder.

© Sunpar 5-21-06 (AKA TuningFork)

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello there. Really enjoy your daily "words". I too believe the bible, among many other books and records contains clues about our origin and our future. I am making a point of studying those gospels that were deleted from the King James version.

The more I read about the gospel of Mary Magdalene, the more I understand how she truly understood Jesus—more than any one else. She knew the kingdom was “inside” each of us—and that “god” was in each of us. But those concepts were simply misunderstood or criticized in those days. (She would have been burned at the stake centuries later I’m sure!)

The sin we all carry is the inability to derive understanding and wisdom. We shut out knowledge and let others think for us. We suffer needlessly. We fail ourselves because of our own choices and decisions.

When we finally are able to understand, we are “freed of sin”. This truth sets us free. It changes everything and yet changes nothing at all. A person cannot give this to another. It is an individual path we choose and a path we keep on no matter what we are faced with. We must go through things in order to understand.

Still, millions do not understand and are trapped within themselves. Religious leaders keep them there for a price, and they allow them to do it. I’m so thankful that we were able to open our eyes to understanding. It makes all the difference in living this human life. Our soul knows all, but the soul must be still and quiet. Until such a time as we the human make the divine connection, we are floundering and lost. When we connect with the divine, we are therefore able to “see” our soul and connect with it. How marvelous that is.

Sentinel

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

Indeed Sentinel! Indeed!

Thanks for your words. It sounds as if you have a pretty good handle on things! Hooray for you!!!

Love,

TuningFork (Sunpar)

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The bible is just a book of clues to jog your memory in the age of DNA activation (the cellular remembrance of who you are).

I think t he bible is just a book of clues to jog your memory in the age of DNA activation - for me it's simply not about a physical sort of thing, but still - I am who I am: it's our family name

Do you think that you may have been led to whatever church you went to - I don't believe that all religion is like what you have portrayed

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

I don't know of one religion that does not condemn you for "sin." With that said, they control you with fear of you committing a sin. I remember way back when (before 1975) when I just knew I was going to die at Armageddon for my "sins." No more and I don't believe in the doom and gloom story either.

If there are any religions out there that do not do this, I am unaware, please excuse me.

Yes, I believe that all of our experiences are for purpose, even the experience of being a JW. I have come out of this experience knowing that only I am control of making up any rules that hold me in guilt. I choose to disconnect myself from these guilting beliefs on-going.

Be free. Be you.

Love,

TuningFork (Sunpar)

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

"Religion is a snare and a racket" - Charles Taze Russell

I believe with certain aspects of what you are saying. God never meant for man to be enslaved to religious institutions like they are today. Even the Apostle Paul said that he was "free in Christ". Man needs to make his own decisions as to what he feels God is saying to him with the scriptures. It is man trying to dominate man that makes him "he" alone has the right interpretation of everything. Many topics and issues in the bible are not black/white only. When you become totally hung up on what others say you should do, and act like, you become slaves of men. The whole purpose of christ coming, if you believe he did, was to set man free. Not just from sin and death - but from laws (Not Mosaic Laws but law of man made rules and regulations) of men too.

The kingdom of God being within you is not a totally wrong concept if you believe that it is the body of Christ, the living members, or the people that make up the church of God and not any building constructed by man.

As far as Mary's gospel - I will not comment on it because I have not read it yet. I do have it though and plan on reading it in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit