a slave does not know what his master is doing

by A Paduan 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

why the old light, new light, failed prophecies, strange contradictory interpretations...................

one answer - a slave does not know what his master is doing

• Robdar
    Robdar

a slave does not know what his master is doing

Well then, the slave shouldn't be "putting on aires" and acting like he knows what his master is doing. Seems to me a slave should know his place.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

for real.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Then you would agree that the slave has no right to state, authoritatively, what the master is doing.

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's a nice little point, if God doesn't reveal to the JW FDS what his intentions are then they can't be members of his household or even his friends but something far inferior.

That's why they are in spiritual darkness and trying to grope their way around unsuccessfully for over a century now.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

excellent point!

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

Perhaps they are having too much fun making their words His words to bother to ask what a simple word like "fire" really meant when He said it. Is it love? holy spirit? or destruction? Can anyone on earth prove what a simple word like that really means? I say NO...and if I am right, how in the hell could anyone understand or interpert the book with out this first understanding the language it is written in? Impossible IMO. Unless it is revealed to them...or they ask.

Do you see the GB actually doing this?

Or is it me that is crazy?

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Do you see the GB actually doing this?

Yes. After all, they've pulled plenty of other shenanigans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit