My own Mother's Day Thread...

by TresHappy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

For everyone out there who's celebrating:

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

OUR WITNESS FAMILY CELEBRATED MOTHERS DAY BY GOING OUT TO DINNER. SEEMS LIKE JEHOVAH APPROVED CAUSE WE HAVE NO FEELINGS OF GUILT. THEN AGAIN THEY HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS A MOTHERS DAY DINNER.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Happy Mother's Day to all the JWD Mummy's! Wishing you lots of blessings!!

• Es
    Es

I had a lovely day, got breaky in bed, ug boots and a dvd for a present, dinner cooked for me and the house cleaned, couldnt ask for anything better.

happy mothers day

es

• Poodles
    Poodles

Thank you even tho i'm not a JW but i am a mom!!

Poodles/Paula

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    had a lovely day, got ... ug boots

WTF??? What year is this - 1978??

Es, you must have done something to piss someone off - what was it??

• Es
    Es

heheh actually i have always wanted a pair and i asked for some on mothers day.

I know getting slippers is so cliche but if its what i wanted then thats all that matters

es

• Es
    Es

dont know bout in NSW but they are really popular in Vic heaps of girls wear them in public

es

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mother's day in the UK was in late March. I have nothing against it but I would rather be a florist on this as well as Valentine's day because it means a lot of business. It's their chance to have a bonus income.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    dont know bout in NSW but they are really popular in Vic heaps of girls wear them in public

Is that due to a cooler climate? Or are you just a Westie, surrounded by Westies?

Stephanus,

of the "remind me to send Es a flannelette shirt for her birthday" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit