Filthy Godless Heathens

by Poztate 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

Well I got into poop with my wife once again. I don't know how this happens. We were watching the news and a story came up about Mothers Day and how all their sons and daughters were so happy and taking their Mother out on their "special day" My wife started to smile at this happy news story and I could see a crack start to appear in her dubbiness. In a moment of panic I commented "filthy godless heathens" and her "dubiness" came back in a second.

She got grumpy at me for some reason or another and stomped out of the room. She should realise that I was looking after her own best interests. If she starts to like Mother's Day were would that lead? Father's day might be next (not mine) She already celebrates our Daughter's birthday even though it has been moved to our Anniversary date. Valentines anyone ??

Uncle Joe (Rutherford) was quite firm about how we were to treat women.They were nothing more than a hank of hair and a sack of bones.

You could not raise your hat to them (old days) because that was giving them glory that did not belong to them and it was a plot of Satan.I don't think he ever held a door for them either which would explain why his wife and him didn't seem to live together.

I think I have saved my wife from falling out of the "truth"™ for the moment but I sense her faith might be weakening....

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

Poztate...... you're an evil bastard. Expect those winters in Canada to be a little "more frigid" than usual.

• serendipity
    serendipity

You were mocking her beliefs and being disrespectful. Why are you surprised she stomped out of the room?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    You were mocking her beliefs and being disrespectful

Yes....What is your point ?

Expect those winters in Canada to be a little "more frigid" than usual.

Yep...They been frigid up here for many a year

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

What she celebrates my birthday now? Why didn't I know this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit