Anyone in LA Want To Go See The Taping Of The Late Late Show ?

by lisaBObeesa 3 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Ok. This is a super long shot and I don't know why anyone would want to do this, but I thought I would put it out there...

If I, or a person in my place, goes to the taping of the 'Late Late Show' this Wed May 17, I get a prize. A prize that I want very much. I am looking for someone to go in my place and collect the prize for me. No, you don't keep the prize. What is in it for you if you go for me and pick up the prize for me? Maybe some cash? (Lets make a deal!!) A fun night watching a TV show get taped?

If you would want to do this, I would need to KNOW for sure you would do it and not let me down!! And of course, no prize, no cash!!

Right now I am planning to fly down to the taping, but I don't really want to do that if I can avoid it.

So...if you are interested, let me know!!! If you only have two posts on this board and no one knows who you are, please don't apply...Of course not many people know who I am, but hey! I have a lot of posts! That has got to be worth something!

Show tapes at 4:00 I believe.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Oh, and this point it is a one person job. Tomorrow I will know if two people can go.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

And no, you would not be on TV, unless maybe they showed a shot of the audience or something. You don't have to do anything except go in with a certain group of people and get your name/my name on a list and watch the show. That is it.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I got someone! Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit