nightmare bananas for atheists?

by DannyBloem 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What that guy calls the "top" of a banana is actually the bottom.

He apparently is such an expert that he doesn't know how bananas grow.

...and fried chicken is "finger food" too -- how come God didn't put grooves in chicken?

oh, that's right, we were supposed to be vegetarian; but for some reason many of us crave baloney!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Many good points... Those same points prove how god created men to masterbate (ok, not just masterbate w their thingies, but among other things, you know). I won't go into the details, for the sake of the tender ones. Praise god, all you w tight underwares.

S

• Forscher
    Forscher

Well, I supose thats one way to look at it. I imagine though that atheists can come up with another way to see it. One's world view tends to affect how one interprets the data.
    Forscher

• Undecided
    Undecided

Wonder why he didn't make the orange so it would peel like the banana or the coconut? What sort of convinces me of creation is the brain, sight, hearing and procreation. I'm still not sure though. Why the viruses, parasites, mosquitoes, harmful bacteria etc. If he is a loving God it looks like he could have done better than that.

Ken P.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Or perhaps he's just so fond of them because his ancestors were vine swinging, bananna eating primates? What do you think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit