check out what this Baptist pastor did to a kid who alleged sexual abuse

by under_believer 4 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
  • White Waves
    White Waves

Sick, sick bastard... child finds strength to speak up only to be abused again. Hope the system doesn't fail her too. WW

• luna2
    luna2

I've heard of doing something like this when you think you are dealing with an incorrigible youngster....in fact, it was done to my sister-in-law when she was around 14-ish. She used to get into all kinds of trouble, lied constantly, ran away from home, stole. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd been molested herself cuz that was one screwed up family. I must say that it was hard to get a straight answer out of her on any subject. I guess its a form of breaking them down, getting them to cry it all out and then, supposedly, you will be able to progress to having a better rapport between kid and parents. I don't know how valid this sort of thing is. At 16, I thought it was the creepiest thing I'd ever heard of.

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    ... I guess its a form of breaking them down, getting them to cry it all out and then, supposedly, you will be able to progress to having a better rapport between kid and parents. I don't know how valid this sort of thing is. ...

Let me get this straight. Beat, whip, spank or whatever you want to call it a 13 or 14 year old to "break them down" leading to a better rapport between them and their parents and YOU DON'T KNOW HOW VALID THIS SORT OF THING IS? You need a reality check. This isn't rocket science. This approach has NO VALIDITY with anyone who has an ounce of common sense.

• delilah
    delilah

First off, those parents need to be whipped, and the stupid pastor they took her to, as well. How disgusting, that these parents would not believe their own child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit