Anybody seen this news?

by Kero-kero 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10052006/344/man-37-held-girl-11-baby.html

Man, 37, held as girl, 11, has baby

The Press Association Wednesday May 10, 12:09 PM

Police have arrested a 37-year-old man after an 11-year-old girl gave birth to a baby boy.

The young girl went into labour at Hillingdon Hospital in west London on May 5.

She and her baby have been taken into the care of Hillingdon Borough Council, a spokesman for the local authority said.

They are now both the subject of care proceedings, he added.

The girl, who is thought to be from Africa, had gone to the hospital complaining of stomach pains but went into labour as she sat on the toilet, The Sun reported.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said officers arrested the 37-year-old man at a house in Uxbridge, west London.

He has been been bailed to return to a west London police station in July while officers from the force's child abuse team continue their investigation.

=======================================================================================================================

I know that these days I should not find anything shocking anymore. But I feel so sorry for the little girl. It is so sad that she was sexually abused and not only that but to become pregant and have baby from such abuse. 11 years old...she is so very young.

It makes me wonder if this sort of thing had happened in the congregation...would any of us know about it or would it be kept under-cover.

I also struggle to understand how a 37 year old man felt sexually attracted to a 11 year old girl.

Very sad news...sorry to post something so depressing

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I hadn't seen this. Thanks for sharing. So sad that this 11 year old has had her childhood destroyed by this man. Very sad.
    tall penguin

• luna2
    luna2

So sad. Poor kid!

• wifey
    wifey

Poor baby, having a baby. They need to string this guy up! I hate child molesters!

Wifey

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's hard to imagine an 11 year old girl being pregnant and having a baby these are things that she is obviously not ready for. With DNA testing it won't be hard to see if the arrested man is indeed the father.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit