I finally get around to an avatar.

by Forscher 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

Yep folks.
    After much thought I finally chose an avatar. The ugly mug staring at you is that of Geronimo, the Apache warrior and renegade chief. There is a bit of a connection because my wife and son are both descendants of a member of Geronimo's tribe, the Chiricahua Apaches.
    Forscher

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Keul!

Sheesh... don't get your wife too mad at you, you wouldn't want her on the warpath with ancestors like that....

GGG

• Forscher
    Forscher

LOL!!!
    She DOES have a bit of a go-for-the-throat attitude. Lets just say that life is never dull around her! My son has it too. He rarely posts here, but you'll know him when he does because his avatar is a kitten drawing a bead on somebody with a sniper rifle. He is an online gamer who is well known for his use of sniper weapons and explosives. When he gets ticked, the gloves really go off and his evil laugh as he kicks butt is known in some online gaming areas.
    Forscher

• luna2
    luna2

Very cool avatar, Forcher!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Like it

Indians and JW,s have a common bond they both got srewed over.

• juni
    juni

Good choice Forcher!

Have you or your wife ever read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee"? It's a thick book, but excellent history of the American Indians' plight in THEIR native land. Have a box of tissues handy though.

Juni

• Forscher
    Forscher

Yep.
    I read it a long time ago. It is a rather sad story.
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit