I found a new religion today

by osmosis 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• osmosis
  • collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I'm not sure about it, but it looks kinda cool.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

dude! get real!!!

- Praise ALlah

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

From the site:

We Realists are explorers and we explore the universe together with our minds. We think about thinking. We wonder about wondering. We attempt to understand the Understanding of Understanding. We ponder the Great Questions.

It looks to me as if they are a group of thinkers who have yet to discover that thinking about reality, is not reality; as thinking about a tree, is not a tree.

j

• osmosis
    osmosis

I just noticed this part:

Cults - who is in - who is out?
    Is the Church of Reality a cult? Are you in a cult? These are interesting questions. One thing that's common about all cult members is that they are all sure that they are NOT in a cult. So - if you are sure you are not in a cult then take this test.

The question about if you are in a cult is not a black and white issue. There are organizations that are clearly cults and others that are cultish depending on your perspective. And most all groups of people have some cult like properties. Obviously if you are a member of a group that is contemplating mass suicide then you are in a cult. But what about people who believe in Armageddon, are they cult members? Especially if you think the world will end in your life time? Or if you are looking forward to the end of the world? If you think we are in the "end times" and you are fantasizing about God destroying the world, you are in a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit