Raymond Franz

by bigboi 5 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

Does anyone that posts here know or have any kind of regular contact with this guy? Is he doing well? Last I heard of him was during an uproar ont his board many moons ago. Anyways I'm just curious since I've just got around to reading CoC and the old fella crossed my mind.

• blondie
    blondie

You can check with him yourself at:

[email protected]

Blondie

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

From what I understand he is doing ok but he and his wife have been expierancing many of the health problems associated with growing old. He is still trying to get his books published in as many lanuages as possible and is making some headway. Other than that I really don't know.

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

This may sound daft....

.....But I heard a rumour that he was re-instated as a JW.....Is that true? Going by what drew sagan said...this cannot be true.

I have never read the CoC book, it seems very popular. I will have to get my hands on a copy.

• blondie
    blondie

That's a wild rumor; I wonder who started it. I'm sure he's heard it before and had a wry chuckle over it. I will say that his wife is not DF'd nor has she DA'd herself.

WHEN DONKEYS FLY (as one character on a TV show said) [email protected] For the real truth. Blondie

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Here is an interesting thought about conjecture rumors or what ever,,,

""In the spider-web of facts, many a truth is strangled."

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit