What i find great

by KW13 1 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Call me mad, but i'm loving the sudden explosion of trolls. Feeling the need to defend the society eh? This site, people with one thing in common - WE were HURT, yes crying, depressed, down - NOT fighting, bitter, mean, twisted and working for satan - We weren't here to bring down what another had built up, rather. Were here to answer questions IF and WHEN we know how.

You think were all lost, stumbling in darkness. NO on the contrary. It is you who is in the darkness. You see part of the picture, we have seen the painting and its an ugly one. Maybe one day you'll return without thinking were lunatics (well we are...but not like your thinking). There is a unity and a common understanding here that allows us to drop things, wake up tomorrow and carry on. AND i come here as something to do and wanting to get involved in debates. Since when was a good old debate bad? Trust me, you either lose or win and when that happens you've come to understand something about you, the other person(s) and subject at hand.

• luna2
    luna2

I think a lot of us here kind of enjoy the debate or the chance to strike back (although I'm learning to be more tolerant, I hope).

Sometimes its good to have a reminder of the mindset, at least for those of us who don't live with a JW or are still attending meetings ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit