Reexamine

by geevee 7 Replies latest jw friends

• geevee
    geevee

Hi all,

I have been trying to get into www.reexamine.org and cant seem to get the main page to load. Anyone know why? I got to the quotes page, but that was all. Has the mighty WTS bought him down?

• Legolas
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Same here!

I received the "Quotes" part of the site, but nothing else. Maintenance you suppose?

Cheers!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It appears to have been hacked. It was redirecting to the Quotes portion, now it goes nowhere. Seems to be stuck in a perpetual redirect loop of some sort, because it doesn't time-out.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I can connect to it via telnet and I get back an HTML page telling me about cPanel, a web-page building package. It says there is no website at this address. (Oddly, there is no redirect code in the returned code, not even the headers.)

It sort of suggests that there is no database behind it all, perhaps because it was hacked. Or maybe there is just a problem with the database.

Hopefully it will resolve itself soon. (Or worst case, hopefully there's a backup!)

Dave

• cabasilas
  • cabasilas
    cabasilas

Just checked again and now they don't work...

• osmosis
    osmosis

Is reexamine the site that lets you download the compressed archive of quotes? If so, I have a copy of it and highly suggest everyone else get a copy too before the WTS does succeed in taking it down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit