New website headers redundant

by JimmyPage 1 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    I can't be the only one who finds the new headers on the website redundant and confusing.  Seriously, one says "Jehovah's Witnesses: discuss anything Watchtower or jw.org related" and the next one says "Watchtower/jw.org: discuss anything Watchtower or jw.org specific". 
  • Simon
    Simon

I have plans to re-organize the headers, that one is a little redundant but it's the category / subject which happens to be very similar to the site heading.

The site is really aimed at JW stuff but we have forums areas for other things too. Because of that there is a heading for the genuinely JW related things.

Hey, it was 15 years ago that I made them up and I didn't put too much thought into it. The new categories are less exclusive - you'll be able to tag a topic as appropriate to multiple areas where it will appear.

i.e. something could be about 'blood' so go under medical treatment, about the WTS so go under the JW heading and be specific to the UK so go under the UK heading.

It should show for people looking at any of those things or allow people to look for more specific things (e.g. blood in the UK).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit