To Catch a Predator 5

by LaCatolica 8 Replies latest jw friends

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

OMG...Did you guys catch this DATELINE Exclusive report?

It was a true eye opener on how these men prey on kids and teens...I wanted to reach out and yank them out of the TV. I loved how they got CAUGHT red handed!!! The expressions on their faces was unforgettable.

Please safeguard your kids on the internet and make sure they are not giving out your addresses. It's just so dangerous. These SICK and TWISTED individuals will stop at nothing to get what they want.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

La Catolica,

I thought it was so disgusting. I have a hard time watching things like that. My daughter is online a lot and we talk about her not giving away her address or state to anyone or real name. It is amazing how many of these predators are out there.

My brother was telling me that some states want to have the death penalty used for repeat child sex offenders. Do you think that is a good idea?

• KW13
    KW13

sick bastards, death is too good for them, no shame if your caught then dead.

Nah Castrate them.

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

Yeah...the death penalty would be too easy!

I think they should get castrated and tortured...make it hell on Earth for them! It's just so disgusting. And to think that many of these sick Aholes have families...a wife and children...Hello!!!!!!!!! would you like your kid sodomized or abused????? Well, they're not very smart are they?

• Rooster
    Rooster

I watched the show last night. What a bunch of dirt bags... Did you see the previews for the next show.? The one guy brought his son with him to have sex with a 13 year old boy!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Didn't see the show, but it's not hard to picture what it is like. I agree that these people are some of the sickest in our society.
    Did anybody see the movie "Stevie"? It followed a man who was guilty of Child molestation. Got into his family life and everything. Pretty sad story, but worth watching in my opinon. It was from the maker of the movie Hoop Dreams, which is one of my all time favorites.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

I watched "Dateline" last night.....I am glad they snared the bastard that raped his niece. PUT HIM AWAY FOR LIFE!!!

• Rooster
    Rooster

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12614443/

You can watch the whole show here..

• White Waves
    White Waves

Thanks for the link Rooster, I missed it. I hope more effort is put into stopping this dirtbags of society. They are truly the scum of the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit