I have lived a good day

by cyd0099 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I have worked hard and relaxed in the shade. I ate tasty sushi and had an ice cream cone while enjoying the company of a lovely lady.

My fish is settling down in his bowl and today I learned more about his care in ten minutes from a man at the local pet store than I did from three Petsmart employees. What a difference experience makes.

Now I am going to watch the second part of House on Fox oops, wrong night! Okay Dateline and enjoy some Lambic Ale.

Later I will fire up my meerschaum and have a glass of Port.

I hope everyone else (trolls included) has a great day.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ahhhhh......I love it.............................life really can be this easy.....................

• Carmel
    Carmel

I had a great day to but didn't have to satiate the few brain cells I have left! The sunset was georgous and watching the gillnet boats layout there nets in the bay at twilight...and no hangover to look forward to...

carm

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Carm,
    No hangover for me either. It's all about the refreshment and/or taste tonight.

• blondie
    blondie

It rained, the sun shone; I got a lot of work done...I think I catching on to the big picture; I was reminded why I hate big crowds.........and love chocolate.

The day was good.

Blondie

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

part of my day was spent reading, A Party of One; The Loner's Manifesto It's a celebration of the solitary soul.

I'm not a big fan of crowds either butI am a fan of chocolate.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Much of my day was spent working but that's not so bad. I like the payoffs of work too.

But I also spent my day preparing for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday! I've never celebrated one before and this year I invited a bunch of my friends to go out with me. Mini golfing and then out for dinner and then who knows where the night will take us. It's been fun planning it. And so many people got so excited about it. It makes me feel blessed and loved.

Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. It's good to keep working at it until you find what makes your life good. And then be true to that.

Good Girl

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good Girl - you make me wish I could celebrate with you! Have a great time...............!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I can't make a new topic today, but I just had to say, "Thank You" to lovelylil because I received a copy of CoC today.

I mean to read it slowly and carefully but I was pulled in and 28 pages later I had to stop because I don't have the time to devote to reading it as I'm in the middle of two other books right now.

But CoC is on the top of the TBR pile.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit