I need a shoulder to cry on

by heathen 9 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

MY DALLAS STARS are out of the playoffs in the first round . WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Damn.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Heathen, I think that you'll get over it with time. There's always next season! I don't know what kind of team that you're talking about, but the ball is supposed to represent whatever kind of ball that they used.

• Mary
    Mary
    MY DALLAS STARS are out of the playoffs in the first round . WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

My dearest Heathen. Don't worry. Armageddon is coming soon and will destroy the bastards who beat Dallas, and then all will be right in the world.

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

I remember crying when Numbnuts Norm moved the North Stars out of Minnesota.

• heathen
    heathen

MsMcducket--- We are talking ice hockey , there is no ball they use a puck and beat the hell out of each other for 60 plus minutes with sticks . The greatest sport man ever invented . LOL

hockey players are indestructable so it would be interesting to see if armageddon would do them in .

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

And here I was nervous about how reading this thread might affect me......figured it must be pretty bad if heathen needed a shoulder to cry on.

Anytime, heathen. Anytime.

AuldSoul

• heathen
    heathen

viewed 181 times , I guess that's what alot were thinking with so few posts . LOL

You know my posts by now , I'm no bleeding heart and am not interested in airing my problems on the board . Unless you know of any young sexy women that need a man .......................

• luna2
    luna2

Is hockey still going on? Lordy, when does the season end? Oh, and sorry, heathen. I'm sure that's very, very sad.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    And here I was nervous about how reading this thread might affect me......figured it must be pretty bad if heathen needed a shoulder to cry on.

Ditto. I always firgured him to be a somewhat tough mo-fo, so I didn't think I was emotionally capable of handling anything that'd make HIM cry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit