Defending and Legally Establishing the Good News (1950)

by JW_Researcher 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Does anyone have, or know where I can download, this booklet?

If not, I'll scan it and make it available in a PDF but ....didn't want to if I didn't have to.

Please and thank you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW_Researcher:

I have it in a pdf file, however, it is on a CD that I would have to send you in the mail because the file is to large to go through an email. The CD also has about 130 other booklets, books, Kingdom News, etc. on it.

Cheers!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread
    Atlantis I have it in a pdf file, however, it is on a CD that I would have to send you in the mail because the file is to large to go through an email. The CD also has about 130 other booklets, books, Kingdom News, etc. on it.

Could you upload the file to savefile.com or another free hosting site? They take files up to 60MB.

Just a thought. Thanks.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher
    Could you upload the file to savefile.com or another free hosting site? They take files up to 60MB.

That would be great but if that's not possible, I'll try to scan it within a week or two.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Good show! I'll give that a try and see if it will work.

Cheers!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW_Researcher:

It does not seem to work. I have spent the past 7 hours uploading the pdf file on 2 different sites, and it seems to upload alright, but the hosting sites never give me back a link to download it from or to post here. The booklet is 35MBs which takes about 3 and 1/2 hours each time to upload.

I tried my best! Sorry old friend!

Cheers!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You should see if it is on http://www.reexamine.org/

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you, Nathan, for posting it at reexamine.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

I placed it into a PDF, size = 19.95MB

If anyone would like it e-mailed, and you think your ISP can handle a 19.95 MB e-mail, PM and I'll send it.

Another option would be to quarter it.

Thanks Nathan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit