ALPHA LEARNING, SEAN ADAMS, HOLLAND, what do you know?

by one 3 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

http://www.alphalearning.com/

any of you researched this technology? (hey abbadon, nark etc etc )

state a brief opinion, no jokes here please, save storage space and bandwith...

i am not in the mood to read and 'learn', just looked over the site, so

I am curious about the following

is it dangerous?

is it cost effective or too expensive?

are there other people doing the same thing or similar?

is there a religous connection to this?

is he just getting rich?

Is it being done in the usa, why not?

does he knows what he is doing (probably so), or just tweeking with emitters, sensors and software?

WAVES

i know close to nothing about brain waves (frequencies, transmit/receive capabilities etc) but,

I understand most of what we know (aside from basic instincts i guess) is the effect of, or comes from external waves.

vision (including colors) are just reflected 'light' waves from the sun or an artificial source

sound is just the same thing, waves, but at a much lower frequency, so we have different sensors/receivers, aural, visual, temperature (heat is a wave too) etc

most people also know that sound and visual enviroment (waves) can change your mood and capabilities drastically,

what about brain waves ?

• one
    one

btt

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

one:

i am not in the mood to read and 'learn'

Then what, pray tell, is your interest in a site that claims to be able to improve reading and learning ability? Do you expect to be in the mood once you have purchased their product?

• one
    one

"Do you expect to be in the mood once you have purchased their product?"

not really, but probably never get to buying the product

specially with no feedback answering any of my question from any poster from this honorable forum

in fact by insisting i just killed a related thread... not uncommon http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/112120/1959445/post.ashx#1959445

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit