What would you ask?

by pudgey1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• pudgey1
    pudgey1

whats a good question to get a witness thinking about if they really have the truth?

something about science/bible im not great on the subject so need help please

• KW13
    KW13

well if you wanna get them thinking, there is the United Nations stuff.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

Read that, note what is on it...the society when and if questioned will say stuff to tone it down or even refute it. Thing is...WHY were they doing this...its clear what the UN say was asked and what was done.

in 2001 the society withdrew for one reason...media caught on to it.

---------------

• pudgey1
    pudgey1

thanks kw13

but the person was quite rude to me, i dont think i will waste my time now!

pudgey

• KW13
    KW13

sorry i should of explained...if your not careful you can end up with a good ear chewing...they see it as attacking the faith!

• whyizit
    whyizit

You may ask on my behalf, because I really want to kow and have YET to receive a straight answer.....even if it is "I DON'T KNOW!"

Where does the Bible SPECIFICALLY and CLEARLY say:

1.) Jesus is Michael the Archangel

2.) Heaven is LIMITED to only 144,000

3.) "paradise earth" (I can't find it anywhere in the Bible.)

4.) where it says that we are suppose to go to an "organization" for salvation

Show me these IN THE BIBLE, without any other man's explanations of what they "think" certain verses should mean. These things should be clear and obvious, if they are infact what Jehovah would have us believe. Where in the BIBLE are they? Would Jehovah write a book about Himself in such a way, that very few could understand it? I do not believe so. That would be deceitful and tricky. I don't believe He is like that. Do YOU?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit