Sunpar's Words - April 21, 2006

by TuningFork 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

Sunpar's Words - April 21, 2006

As we move through different levels of awareness, we move through different levels of fear. Appreciate those "ah ha moments" that set you free of fear.

Allow for yourself love, compassion, and acceptance at all levels. One day soon, you will be able to look back at the level that you are at today, see that you worked it through, and be able to honor yourself with a well-earned "thank you" to yourself.

Even those who have freed themselves from a cult that they once called their truth will be able to look back and say 'thank you for allowing me that lesson.' If you can look back with gratitude and not beat yourself for not getting out of it sooner; if you can look back and learn from the pain but in the now not experience the pain, then you have truly reached the platform of grace.

Why do so many teach fear to children? Some feel this is the only way to protect them from danger. Is there another way that would have a more nurturing effect?

In the Old Testament, why was God taught to be feared? It seems as though this lesson is very deep. We only mirror that which we know. If "God" was this way, then surely "man" should be this way also. But, was that the point?

If 'fear' translates to the word 'respect', then I think that would change the meaning that so many people take verbatim. Certainly, the words "putting the fear of God into them" would have a different connotation to it if said, "putting the respect for God in them." A much better way of teaching respect for one's self.

It seems as though organized religions changed 'respect' to 'fear' to gain control over the congregation. Using 'reverence' instead of the word 'fear' changes the emotional response of what is being said. More and more people are beginning to realize this.

Know that if all of humanity, if all of creation is what you would call 'God', then there would be no one god to look to; there would be no differentiation; we would love each other as we love ourselves. If I say 'I am God' then I am saying 'We ALL are God.' .... and then there could not only be 'no fear' but then 'no reverence' to any one being, allowing equal opportunity to empower contentment within.

Why do people continuously want to put something so high above themselves that it causes misery on an ongoing basis - one sets themselves up to never be able to reach the horizon. If we accept ourselves as 'all that is' in this moment, then we can have reverence within our own being which would become truly a place of freedom.

Accept that at any given time, you are the horizon that you seek. True acceptance for yourself and who you are in the grand scheme of things will be instantaneous and the emotional response of your physical body will begin to heal the damaging effects of your immediate fearful past. Let go. Pop the bubble of illusion - move away from the comfort zone and grow to be the YOU you've always wanted to BE.

Start popping and grow into the Being you call YourSelf!

Namaste'

© Sunpar 4-21-06

• kid-A
    kid-A

Wow, I didnt know SUNOCO was a JWD sponsor !!! LOL

Sunoco's 60+ years of industry experience includes pioneering the use of oils in rubber as well as developing products with unique characteristics for the rubber industry. This experience is put to work for you in selecting the optimum oils for your polymer manufacturing and rubber compounding operation.

Sunoco's Sunpar® and Sunthene® paraffinic oils and Sundex® aromatic oils are designed expressly for the requirements of the rubber industry and are manufactured in strict compliance with statistical process control managed through the Certified ISO 9001 Quality System. The Sunpar® and Sunthene® distillates comply with FDA 21CFR178-3620(c) for purity, and with IP 346 and modified Ames criteria for dermal non-carcinogenicity. Sunoco's state-of-the-art rubber compounding and testing capabilities ensure these oils bring you significant performance and cost advantages.

• Consistent product quality
    • Tested and proven in our custom rubber lab
    • High aniline points
    • Excellent flash and volatility characteristics
    • Low sulfur content
    • Outstanding color and heat stability
    • Low odor
  • TuningFork
    TuningFork

hahahaha

I get that all the time.

By the way, Sunpar is TuningFork. *S*

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Nice words Sunpar

I still worship a 'higher power' myself - but not one who controls me by fear any more, and I do agree that even negative experiences can help us to learn and move forward.

Thank you for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit