Laser or Electrolysis?

by averyniceguy 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I would like to know if any of you have had any permanent hair removal experience? I hate shaving, the only reason why I like to shave is I like to look good! I am not sure if I want Laser or Electrolysis. Help me decide! Thanks!

• Highlander
    Highlander

Both have their pros and cons and in reality it depends on the individual's skin type, hair color and other factors to determine which is best.

Laser is good for dark hair and lighter skin. if you're trying to remove light colored hair, laser may not be able to handle it.

If your skin is really dark, then the laser will also have problems.

Electrolysis is a more time consuming and expensive process. Infections can occur as well.

It's best to consult a professional and see what they recommend. 2nd opinions are always a good idea too.

If you choose laser, find someone that has lots of experience,, you'd be surprised at how many facilities have personnel that are very, very inexperienced with the laser and

cause major burns on their patients.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I had a friend who had laser done. It took a year of going once a month, but it is all gone with no returning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit