Religion of Peace Update

by Shining One 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

Religion of peace update:
    A Palestinian suicide bomber strikes in the heart of Tel Aviv, killing nine people and wounding more than 50. Islamic Jihad has claimed responsibility. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas condemned the attack. A Hamas official called it "self defense."
    Hey all of you unbelievers who live in western Europe, will you be around for the advent of Sharia Law in about 2050 when the Islamists overtake your lazy behinds in population?
    Iran recruiting bombers against Israel:
    Iranian organization recruiting UK Muslims to strike Israeli targets, British newspaper reports. Organization says: 'All Jews are targets. The first target for us is Israel, that is the battlefield,' UK foreign office has asked Iran to end support for group
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3241311,00.html
    U.K. Blair stands strong:
    April 19 (Bloomberg) -- British Prime Minister Tony Blair warned against sending a ``message of weakness'' to Iran and backed President George W. Bush's vow to keep military options open to prevent the country from acquiring nuclear weapons. Blair spoke in Parliament today after Labour Party lawmaker Michael Meacher asked him for an ``absolute assurance'' that the U.K. wouldn't support military action against Iran.
    ``At a point in time when the president of Iran is talking about wiping Israel off the face of the earth and when there are young people signing up to be suicide bombers, I do not think that this is the time to send a message of weakness,'' Blair said.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000102&sid=a3iu0gkRnRMo&refer=uk
    Just an idle thought here. We know the Watchtower is a false prophet many times over. The Branch Davidians, Jones' People's Temple and Heaven's Gate all believed in the 'End times'. How many other cults have 'bit the dust', I wonder? It looks like we may be already in real pre-tribulation period. So, do we think like Alfred E. Neuman, "What, me worry?"
    My own eschatological outlook is more preterist than premillenial but things do look very bad....my advice is to 'get saved' and have some real reason to have peace of mind.
    Rex

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Religious zealotry begets religious zealotry. Someone needs to be a gobal voice of reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit