CAN ANYONE POST THE KM THAT GAVE THE PHONE #'s FOR ELECTRONIC DONATIONS?

by juni 2 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

If someone could post the KM info that gave the phone #'s/contact to make an electronic donation.

I remember back in the old days when they scoffed at the churches when they started doing this. Now they've gone the same way.

And, no, I'm not making a donation.

In reality, they are telling people if you can't afford to donate the hard cash for the w.w. work, then put it on your credit card. I thought they discouraged credit cards? Those fools. If people can't afford cash, they certainly don't want to use their c.c.

They are being hypocritical and out of touch w/the hardships a lot of families are dealing with to just meet their essentials.

Makes me seethe.

Juni

• blondie
    blondie

*** km 1/03 p. 3 Announcements ***

For those who wish to make donations to the worldwide work electronically, a set of instructions is available to explain this arrangement. For further information, call or write to Watch Tower, Office of the Secretary and Treasurer, 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York 11201-2483, (718) 560-5000.

*** km 1/04 p. 3 Announcements ***

For those who wish to make donations to the worldwide work electronically, a set of instructions is available to explain this arrangement. For further information, call 718-560-5000 or write to Watch Tower, Office of the Secretary and Treasurer, 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York 11201-2483.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Blondie. Have a good day!!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit