Can we be free by enslaving others, or if others are enslaved?

by DavidChristopher 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is this possible?

• IW
    IW

No!

I believe in freedom and in truth. Freedom and truth for JWs and exJWs!!

IW

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

WTG!

Go gettem tiger!

• prophecor
    prophecor

No freedom until all are free. Where one is enslaved, whatever the chains may be, there can be no freedom

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Further, would a leader imitate a an unsuccessful tactic, just because the professionals were doing it? Then wonder why it wasn't working?

Would you let me change your oil, if I replaced a quart of oil with a quart of gas because the professionals were doing it, and remained stumped as to why so many customers were coming back with rods knocking?

Do we kill people who we don't like or agree with as an answer to our problem, then hunt the terrorists who imitate us? What if we asked them what they wanted, and tryed to make them happy, would they imitate that tactic as well?

At what point do we decide to get out of a burning house? Smell smoke? See flames? Or when the burning walls fall on us?

When a captain decides to go down with his sinking ship, should he try to convince and force innocent passengers and crew to go down as well?

Shall I go on?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is "success", surrounding yourself with unhappy, oppressed slaves? Are you not outnumbered by doing that?

I see nothing but big trouble pursuing that as success IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit