Do you do this?

by troucul 3 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

I like to occasionally make myself angry by listening to the local religious radio station in my car. I like to listen to religious propoganda and refute it in my mind, get mad, and smoke a cigarette. A different type of self-abuse, as it were.

However, while listening to this station a few days ago, Dr. James Kennedy was talking about his recent book, "Wolves Among Us", which labels Mormonism as a cult, and as I just learned while doing a search, talks about JWs. Has anyone critiqued his work?

I miss this place, by the way, haven't been able to post as much as I like...

• luna2
    luna2

I'm too easily worked up and I don't like how it makes me feel, so I usually avoid anything religious either on television or the radio. Maybe if I smoked I'd feel differently. lol

I have no knowledge of this book. I'll bet Terry knows something about it, though.

I was thinking about you the other day. You're still home, aren't you, troucul?

• troucul
    troucul

I am, in fact, spending time with the family for easter...getting loaded and posting simultaneously

• greendawn
    greendawn

I haven't read this book but I liked the title "wolves among us" t can certainly be applied to pseudo religious groups like the JWs and the mormons and many others. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit