Tilting one back...

by Priest73 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

I realize that I'm new, and he is under age, but I just shared Richie's story with my Friday night happy hour mates. It's funny how the rest of humanity can see the absurdity of his situation, but "god's" organization cannot. So many of my friends are not part of their parents religion. Their folks don't care. Richie... this bud (well the one I just had) is for you. -Priest -BTW, I'm a little buzzzzzzed. Good luck my brother.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

i've been battling pollen in the air here recently - so, I'm going to raise my mt.dew and orange juice cocktail in the air for apostasy.

`Ppreciate the love man!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Being in NC myself I can understand the pollen problem. I washed my cars yesterday and this morning they were yellow again from the pollen. It doesn't bother me much, just a sneeze or two, now and then. Hope your problems work out for the better. I wish I was 17 again and could work through them all one more time, well maybe not, I had it too good the first time.

Ken P.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

You sure that's Mt Dew, Richie? Some friends of mine, back when they were in HS, found that Mt Dew bottles half-filled with a certain transparent liquid generally escaped detection.

Not that I'm recommending anything, of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit