need help with my remnant report

by mathead 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mathead
    mathead

I almost got the report on the remnant done. It is entirely done in Microsoft Excel.

What I need now is information on how to upload an excel file Seems I'm always 10 years behind on the computer literacy thing. What is you folks thought on this? I want you all to read this report as an excel spread sheet. Now don't say that you don't like excel. There are advantages to this. For instance if I upload the report as image files it is very hard at times to get a decent looking printout. My report has graphs and what not so it it best to let excel take care of the printing and display. You don't want to read it all from the computer screen anyway- it is too long . Further a print out is much more convienent to read(whilst on the tirlet for example) Also a print out is very convenient to give to witnesses that knock on your door. Make them a deal: I'll take the watchtower if you take this report on the remnant - see??.

So how do I upload this file?

• Cellist
    Cellist

I have no idea. But I thought I'd bring this up to the top for you. Maybe someone who's more computer literate will see it and help you.

Cellist

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You simply need to upload it onto some webspace. Anybody with spreadsheet software that can open a .xls file will be able to view it (that's just about everyone).

If you like, just email me the file and I'll have it hosted for you within 10 minutes, just PM me for my address.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit