I just got my first Easter basket!!!! :)

by kittyeatzjdubs 7 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

One of the girls here at work put together easter baskets for everyone. It's so cute!!! I'm loving it! There's a chocolate bunny, eggs, candy, and she made an ''Ultimate Old School Mix'' cd...(think Sir-Mix-A-Lot)...It's great!

I'm a goober I know...but I love stuff like this!

luv, jojo

• JH
    JH

It's OK to eat Easter chocolate, the memorial is passed..

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    It's OK to eat Easter chocolate, the memorial is passed..

It did??? **gasp!** That's the 2nd one I've missed! I'm so going to hell. luv, jojo

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Kitty you pagan you

Dismembered

• Pole
    Pole

:One of the girls here at work put together easter baskets for everyone.

Did you make sure she's not a medium/necromancer/voo-doo priest? You don't want to invite demuunz to your house, do you?

Pole

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm so going to hell.

Par-tay in hades with Jojo??? I'll see ya there, babe!!!! hee hee hee...

• Emma
    Emma

Wonderful! Enjoy; I'm glad you're not experiencing any guilt.

Our first Easter I painstakingly made baskets ala Martha Steward. Took apart silk pansy's and glued them on a white basket for my little girl, made a nautical themed one for my son. They didn't want to part with them and that was the end of my hard work. The new tradition is just that I fill one of our bread baskets with tissue then load them up with candy and gifts. What fun!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Are did you make sure she's not a medium/necromancer/voo-doo priest? You don't want to invite demuunz to your house, do you?

Mmm...yes...yes I do actually...Maybe I can pay them to do my laundry for me.

I'm bringing the booze KidA!!!!

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit