funny coincidence

by zanex 6 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

ahhh as the dreaded holiday nisan 14 swiftly approaches I chuckle as it also nears my birthday which happens to fall on the 12th of april...ahhh feels great sharing my most unjw of holidays with the most jw of their holidays...lol. I think back to all those years of going to that stupid meeting and laugh now...wonder if I should find a kingdom hall, walk in quietly and kind of undercover and when it comes time to sing their "melodies' break into a loud rousing chorus of happy birthday to me! That would be classic...sigh. Anyhow...im jsut hanging at the office chilling..thot id post..hadnt posted in some time.

-Z-

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

what a coincidence.

happy b-day.

what a coincidence

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Happy Birthday Zanex... I think your idea is funny. but damn what a waste of a birthday. Get your sweet behind out and about with your friends and party like its 1999!!!!

• zanex
    zanex

lol...partying like its 1999 is a given it just was funny to me, the idea of going to the hall on the memorial...and aint that the truth a big ol waste of time...ill take that advice misspeaches...wanna join? ;) lol

and my life has always seemed to take on some type of random coincidence...lol.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Happy BD Zanex. Nice to see you drop by !

Dismembered

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Zanex, isn't nice to be able to celebrate your birthday! Hopefully, with time, we'll forget about the Memorial the same way we forgot about celebrating other holidays. I'm trying to remember holidays now, so that I CAN celebrate them. I need to go out and get some Easter egg supplies and let my daughter make them for the first time!

BTW: does Zanex=Xanex?

God, it was and is stressful getting away from that religion.

• zanex
    zanex

halllo everyone! it was and has been a interesting week what with the memorial, my birthday and easter all within one week. It never rains but it pours...and what with the standing up to my parents I have been wiped. I hope next year is easier. At one time that screen name of mine was an actual reference to the medication but not in a long time. I made the slight changes, x to that z but the same underlying idea is there...some type of assistance to make it possible to make it through a day...anyhow. Check ya!

-Z-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit