Will watchtower cult members get life extension medication?

by Christian Peper 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Christian Peper
    Christian Peper

By Christian Peper

Will watchtower cult members get life extension medication?

There is true irony here. As the new world order trend advances (the hell on earth trend) there is actually soon to be life extension medication! The irony is the poor (those cult slaves) are least likely to be able to afford it. There are so many layers to this. Comment on the trend to turn the earth into a hell and evil forces (9/11 inside job).

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hi CP,

your posts have been interesting. I have been intrigued by the "evil forces" you mention [lizard people] etc etc. I have been listening to http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ ... are you familiar with that radio program. It plays in california from 10pm - 2am or so.

nonetheless what do you mean by " life extension medication" - that is new to me.

WAC bfh

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

i like david ike's comments on the subject davidike.com

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I sense a secret society/world domination conspiracy theorist in the room. I recently watched a program on the History Channel about secret societies....The Trilateral Commission, Bildenburgs, Skull and Bones...etc.

It is compelling stuff. What I find funny is that Russell was a member of a secret society, the Masons, could our favorite religion actually be an offshoot of the secret society mentality?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit