You to can be a Watchtower Spy!

by SickofLies 7 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I have had quite a few people ask me what kind of tools I've been using to do all my documentary on the WTS. So here are all the things I have used so far in aquiring the information I've got.

NEXXTECH 32MB DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER Never miss an important conversation again with NexxTech's 32MB digital voice recorder. Perfect for meetings, lectures or interviews, this voice recorder stores up to 16 hours of recordings and has a built-in microphone and speakers. It includes four different recording speeds so you can make the most out of the time, plus has VOX-voice activation recording so it stops during quiet times. The high-resolution files can be uploaded to your PC for easy reviewing, editing and emailing. Four folders hold up to 99 messages each so you can organize your recordings. With the LCD display screen you can easily view functions, plus it includes a handy clock. Compact and functional, next time you head out to the office or to school take the NexxTech 32MB digital voice recording with you.

Recording control. To record your own personal phone calls. Easy to install in handset. (Plugs into existing recorder)

TIE CLIP MICROPHONE Tie clip microphone. Omnidirectional microphone. Features control box with on/off switch. 70-16,000 Hz. (Great for recording judicial committee's!)

Storage MediaSD Card /MMC(512MB)
    Recording FormatsJPEG (DCF), TIFF, EXIF 2.2, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0 Movie Clip : AVI (MJPEG) Audio : WAV

Here you go folks, tools of the trade!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I like the tie-clip microphone. That would be easy to do and better than a recorder in a briefcase or somewhere where it will be muffled.

Good stuff. But i think I must leave it to others, since I cannot stand the idea of entering a KH again.

Jeff

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Exactly! How well would those pieces of equipment stand up to being bazooka barfed on from my nausea at setting foot into that place?!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    How well would those pieces of equipment stand up to being bazooka barfed on from my nausea at setting foot into that place?!

LOL!!!

Well for me this is my last project dealing with the JW's, after this I'm out forever!

• kid-A
    kid-A

be careful of the elders will be giving you a "full body cavity search" right before your appeal meeting !! LOL

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

thanks kid-a ... i just had a visual

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Thanks for the tips, I'm sure i'll be needing those sometime down the road.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

And as a added bonus you can use the digital camera to take multitudes of flash photos during this year's Assembly Drama.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit