Does Anyone Know of Any Recent Articles on Drugs?

by manicmama 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• manicmama
    manicmama

I hope someone out there can help me with a question I have. Sometimes I still get the mags from the in- laws but toss them out without looking at them. However, recently my 80 year old JW mother has started acting very strange and accusing my non-JW brother that helps care for her of using drugs in the bathroom and smoking crack while there, among other things. This is totally out of character and completely against anything my brother would do. He said she is acting very strangely. Now my mother has always been a little "off the wall" to put it nicely and she appears to be paranoid delusional now, I have suspected Alzheimer's for quite some time.

My question is have there been any recent articles on drugs? To a person that is already borderline unstable some of these articles can really push them over the edge and this is the only reason I can come up with that she make get these ideas. Any helpor input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

manicmama

• nelly136
    nelly136

i dont have access to recent watchtowers on drugs, but if you go to

www.watchtower.org and put *drugs* in search there it will bring up some of their articles

http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2003/4/8/article_01.htm like this one from april 2003 Awake.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Anything that comes out of Brooklyn is pure BS.

In the most recent Awake there is a description of cocaine use that suggests 8 grams is a normal ¨dose.¨ If you know anything about the subject you´ll know that represents a lethal amount.

I´m not sure of the date but it describes extrapolating coke use from studying chemical levels in waste water.

• manicmama
    manicmama

I was just wondering if there had been any articles within the last couple of months that would have pushed this woman over the edge. She mentioned "cutting the coke" and this women has no idea what that is. I figure she must have been reading an Awake that sent her into lala land. Another reason to blame the WTS, dealing with an old woman on the edge and they push her over!

MM

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Bttt - may be someone will know of any article?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit