Financial Corruption at Bethel

by King of the North 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• King of the North
    King of the North

Interested in any factual information from formere Bethelites regarding any financial scandals at Bethel, particularly in the Purchasing Dept. Have heard rumors for years from the San Diego area that a former Bethelite has made a fortune off of selling paper products to Bethel. He works for a distributor, not a paper manufacture, but manages to sell to HQ due to kick-backs and under the table pay offs. I have heard that he was in Purchasing at Bethel and "learned the ropes". His company is Landsperg. Very interested in any factual information. Especially any that would prove these rumors are lies, but interested in the truth, even if true. Makes one wonder about contributing financially, among other things.

Worries me that the Slave may not be so faithful and discreet. Unless their idea of discreet means covering over this type of corruption. I knew a brother that was in purchasing at Bethel. He is one of the biggest thieves and liars I have ever met. So sorry, but true.

• luna2
    luna2

Very interesting. Looking forward to seeing if anybody can confirm or deny this.

JWs like to pretend that those serving at Bethel are practically perfect in every way and would never be involved in corruption but we know that they are just human beings with no extra help from the great and powerful Jah so anything is possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit